Can’t decide which pupcake to go for? Or having guests with different needs? This option is for you! Choose which 4 pupcakes you want from the 3 varieties available.
Once the freshly baked cake has cooled, I decorate it with cream cheese frosting and top it with a bone shaped, homemade sardine oatcake.
A wonderful way to celebrate a special occasion. Every cake is handmade!
Great as small celebration cakes to share with pooch mates or for one pooch over time.
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade from preparation & decorating to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is hand delivered by myself fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Suitable for freezing. Once defrosted this product should be kept refrigerated in an airtight container and used within approximately 12 days (guidance only).
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind.
- Contact me for any special dietary requirements.
Peanut butter sponge pupcake: carrots, wholemeal flour, cream cheese, honey, peanut butter, oats, sardines, sunflower oil, water, baking powder
Steak&Kidney pupcake: minced beef steak, kidney, eggs, wholemeal flour, self raising flour, cream cheese, oats, sardines, water, milk.
Livercake pupcake: liver, eggs, wholemeal flour, cream cheese, oats, sardines, water, milk.
Allergy information: This cake contains nuts. Not suitable for lactose intolerant dogs.
Feeding guidelines: Not a replacement for your dogs’ recommended diet, do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives.