Steak & Kidney Chunks – Doesn’t get meatier than this moist meaty treat. I hand trim all excess fat of the kidney and dry fry the minced beef to keep fat levels low. Great as a reward or training treat. Kidney is an extremely nutrient rich organ meat, providing a wide range of vitamins including, A, E, K, and B12, as well as iron and zinc. It is also a great source of essential fatty acids, which can help maintain a healthy skin, coat and digestive system. Only the tiniest splash of milk is used. 100% natural tasty dog treat!
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade in small batches from preparation to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is delivered fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Packed in re-sealable foil airtight bags for freshness.
- Suitable for freezing. Once defrosted this product should be kept refrigerated in an airtight container and used within approximately 12 days (guidance only).
- Available either in sample sizes, 100g bags or 4x100g (excellent value for money – allowing you to freeze individual packs until ready to use). All packed in foil re-sealable airtight bags.
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind or for human consumption.
- Able to make dairy free and/or egg free on request.
Ingredients for Steak & Kidney Chunks:
minced beefsteak, kidney, eggs, wholemeal flour, self-raising flour, milk.
Please note our kitchen handles nuts. Small amount of milk used – may not be suitable for lactose intolerant dogs.
Steak & Kidney Chunks are only to be given as a treat (not a replacement for their recommended diet), do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives.