Sardine Oatcakes are tasty dry convenient biscuit treats that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Great for healthy joints and glossy coats. Sardines help regulate immune system and reduce inflammation (particularly if your dog has joint issues), and good for the brain. Only a minimal amount of sunflower oil is used.100% natural tasty dog treat!
- Gluten free option available (made with gram flour instead of wholemeal).
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade in small batches from preparation to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is delivered fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Packed in re-sealable foil airtight bags for freshness.
- Suitable for freezing. Once defrosted this product should be kept refrigerated in an airtight container and used within approximately 12 days (guidance only).
- Available either in sample sizes, 100g bags or 4x100g (excellent value for money – allowing you to freeze individual packs until ready to use). All packed in foil re-sealable airtight bags.
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind or for human consumption.
- Able to make dairy free and/or egg free on request.
Ingredients for Sardine Oatcakes:
oats, sardines, wholemeal flour, water, sunflower oil.
Our kitchen handles nuts, and there is always a small risk of cross contamination in the production of the oats.
Feeding guidelines: Only to be given as a treat (not a replacement for their recommended diet), do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives.