(Only available for hand delivery/collection within Merseyside) CANNOT be posted
ADD POOCH’S NAME & PREFERRED DATE OF DELIVERY AT CHECKOUT IN “ORDER NOTES” BOX.
IF LESS THAN 3DAYS NOTICE PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER.
For the Pooch who loves peanut butter! Show your beloved pooch just how much you love them with this personalised, handmade, tasty yet healthy doggy celebration cake.
A minimal amount of baking powder is used in this sweet tasting cake. Whereas a large amount of fresh carrots are used, which combined with honey and peanut butter give it that heavenly taste that sweet toothed pooches go mad for!
Once the freshly baked cake has cooled, I smother it with cream cheese frosting and carefully decorate it with peas and carrots, writing the special pooches name on it. I then garnish it with 1 or more, bone shaped, homemade sardine oatcakes (depends on cake size and number of letters used). And finally it is wrapped with a beautiful ribbon (except when the pooch’s name goes around the outside).
A wonderful way to celebrate a special occasion. See gallery for example of cakes and dogs loving their very own celebration cake. Every cake is unique!
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade from preparation & decorating to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is hand delivered by myself fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Suitable for freezing. Once defrosted this product should be kept refrigerated in an airtight container and used within approximately 12 days (guidance only).
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind.
- Available in small (serves 1-3 dogs) or large (serves 4-12 dogs) size. Serving suggestions depend on dog size and activity levels. You know your pooch best!
- Available with peanut butter & natural yoghurt frosting.
- Available in novelty shapes.
- Contact me for any special dietary requirements.
carrots, flour, cream cheese, honey, peanut butter, oats, sardines, peas, sunflower oil, water
This cake contains nuts. Not suitable for lactose intolerant dogs.
Only to be given as a treat (not a replacement for their recommended diet), do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives.