(ONLY AVAILABLE FOR HAND DELIVERY OR COLLECTION IN MERSEYSIDE) CANNOT be posted
PROVIDE DOG’S NAME & DATE OF DELIVERY/COLLECTION AT CHECKOUT IN NOTES.
IF NEEDED IN LESS THAN 3DAYS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FIRST BEFORE ORDERING
Doesn’t get fishier than this moist fishy celebration cake. Show your pooch just how much you love them with this tasty, yet healthy handmade celebration cake.
Having had so many requests for a fish celebration cake, I created my own recipe. Using high quality sardines that are high in omega-3 and only the tiniest splash of milk is used.
Once the freshly baked cake has cooled, I smother it with cream cheese frosting and carefully decorate it with peas and carrots, writing the special pooches name on it. I then garnish it with 1 or more, bone shaped, homemade sardine oatcakes (depends on cake size and number of letters used). And finally it is wrapped with a beautiful ribbon (except when the pooch’s name goes around the outside).
A wonderful way to celebrate a special occasion. See gallery for example of cakes and dogs loving their very own celebration cake. Every cake is unique!
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade from preparation & decorating to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is hand delivered by myself fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Suitable for freezing. Once defrosted this product should be kept refrigerated in an airtight container and used within approximately 12 days (guidance only).
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind or for human consumption.
- Available in small (serves 1-3 dogs) or large (serves 4-12 dogs) size. Serving suggestions depend on dog size and activity levels. You know your pooch best!
- Available with peanut butter & natural yoghurt frosting.
- Available in novelty shapes.
- Contact me for any special dietary requirements.
sardines, eggs, self raising flour, cream cheese, carrots, peas, water, milk, oats, flour, sunflower oil.
Please note our kitchen handles nuts. May not be suitable for lactose intolerant dogs.
Only to be given as a treat (not a replacement for their recommended diet), do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives.