Limited edition of the MIXED Pawsome Advent calendars. CANNOT guarantee delivery by 1st December on orders made AFTER 24/11/21. BUT they will be available for COLLECTION from 28/11/20. PLEASE state this preference at checkout. I also need your phone number, to arrange collection time and day
Hand drawn and designed by myself. What tasty treat is behind each shiny bauble or colourful snowflake with its own hand drawn pawtrait or pooch picture (variety of breeds)
Filled with our most popular handcrafted healthy doggy treats.
All treats are made using fresh human grade ingredients for maximum taste and zero artificial colouring, flavouring or preservatives, maximum flavour. Individually dehydrated to increase shelf life.
Filled with a mix of the sardine oatcakes, peanut butter crunch and turkey dinner. Or only sardine oatcakes.
Plus for every advent calendar sold £1 will be donated to a dog charity.
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade in small batches from preparation to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is delivered fresh to your door.
- Most of the biscuits are suitable for all breeds from 14 weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind or for human consumption.
- Follow storage guidelines on packaging of each product, as fresh ingredients are used and no artificial preservatives
- Ingredients:Pawsome Doggy Advent Calendar, store somewhere cool,dry. Posted latter end of November: Contains
Sardine Oatcakes – oats, sardines, wholemeal flour, water, sunflower oil.
Mixed Pawsome Advent Calendar also contains:
Turkey Dinner with Love – Turkey, carrots, broccoli.
Peanut butter crunch – Peanut butter, flour, waterAllergy information: Our kitchen handles nuts. Some of these treats contain nuts.
Some of these treats are not suitable for lactose intolerant dogs.
There is always a small risk of cross contamination in the production of the oats.Feeding guidelines: Only to be given as a treat (not a replacement for their recommended diet), do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives.