Available in two varieties:
Vegan: Golden Carrot. OR
Meat: Bone Broth.
No artificial additives.
The Bone Broth Pupsicles are packed full of nutrients, low in calories and SO incredibly good for dogs’ joints, coat, liver immune system, helps maintain a healthy gut, especially dogs with digestive issues, the list goes on and on! Suggest hand feeding slowly in small quantities at a time(contains ice) as a health supplement/treat. I make my own bone broth using fresh marrowbones from our local butchers and cook them over a low heat for many, many hours to get the highest quality of bone broth. I hand scrape off the excess fat from the top when it has cooled and only add a tiny amount of gelatine, as there is already plenty in it.
The Golden Carrot Pupsicles are low in calories and high in fibre and vitamins. Carrots contain beta-carotene an antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage. Also has an immunological benefit. Made using homegrown organic carrots (depending on weather & season).
Dogs love this extremely healthy and cooling treat/supplement. 100% natural tasty dog treat!
- Old South American proverb “Good broth will resurrect the dead”
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade in small batches from preparation to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is delivered fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Packed in re-sealable bags.
- Suitable for freezing. Can be defrosted and used to moisten food or as a small drink. This product should be kept frozen. Once defrosted keep refrigerated in the airtight bag and used within approximately 4 days (guidance only).
- Available either individually or packs of 12 (mixed or 1 type only)
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind or for human consumption.
Ingredients: beef marrowbone, carrots, cider vinegar, water, gelatine.
Allergy information: Please note our kitchen handles nuts.
Feeding guidelines: Only to be SLOWLY handfed as a treat (not a replacement for their recommended diet), do not overfeed your dog. Contains ice, so do NOT allow dog to eat entire pupsicle in one go quickly.
Due to the time taken to prepare the bone broth and the availability of the right quality marrowbones, delivery may sometimes take a little longer than our other treats. But please NOTE all treats in one order are delivered at the same time.