The ginger in these gingerbread puppies can help upset stomachs, or help with travel sickness – aids digestion. It is also a natural anti-inflammatory, whilst the cinnamon is good for brain function, help regulate blood sugar and raise insulin resistance. Good for older or overweight dogs at risk of contracting diabetes. Made using natural fresh ginger, and whole fresh cloves (which I hand grind). 100% natural tasty dog treat!
- Gluten free option available (made with gram flour instead of wholemeal).
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade in small batches from preparation to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is delivered fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Packed in re-sealable foil airtight bags for freshness.
- Suitable for freezing. Once defrosted this product should be kept refrigerated in an airtight container and used within approximately 12 days (guidance only).
- Can be stored in airtight container in a cool place for up to approximately 6weeks (if not previously frozen)
- Available either in sample sizes, 100g bags or 4x100g (excellent value for money – allowing you to freeze individual packs until ready to use). All packed in foil re-sealable airtight bags.
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind or for human consumption.
Ingredients for Gingerbread Puppies:
wholemeal flour, olive oil, honey, fresh ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves.
Honey can be risky for dogs with weak immune systems. Our kitchen handles nuts.
Gingerbread Puppies are only to be given as a treat (not a replacement for their recommended diet), do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives