Coconut Minties are great for those dogs with a sweet tooth! The mint helps freshen breath naturally. Mint can also aid your dog’s immune system & fight diseases associated with ageing e.g. cognitive dysfunction and cancer. Whilst the coconut oil improves any dog’s skin and coat, improves digestion and reduces allergic reactions. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Made using my own homegrown totally organic mint (weather and season dependant). Only a minute amount of baking powder is used. 100% natural tasty dog treat!
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade in small batches from preparation to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is delivered fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Packed in re-sealable foil airtight bags for freshness.
- Suitable for freezing. Once defrosted this product should be kept refrigerated in an airtight container and used within approximately 12 days (guidance only).
- Can be stored in airtight container in a cool place for up to approximately 6weeks (if not previously frozen)
- Available either in sample sizes, 100g bags or 4x100g (excellent value for money – allowing you to freeze individual packs until ready to use). All packed in foil re-sealable airtight bags.
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind or for human consumption.
- Mint used is NOT pennyroyal, which is often found in English gardens & can be toxic to dog’s liver.
Ingredients for Coconut Minties:
plain flour, oats, fresh mint leaves, coconut oil, peanut butter, baking powder.
Coconut oil is not recommended for dogs with pancreatitis. Contains nuts, and there is always a small risk of cross contamination in the production of the oats.
Coconut Minties should only be given as a treat (not a replacement for their recommended diet), do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives.