Carrot Thins are treats that are low in calories and high in fibre and vitamins. Carrots contain beta-carotene an antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage. Also has an immunological benefit. Made using homegrown organic carrots (depending on weather & season). 100% natural tasty dog treat!
- Gluten free option available (made with gram flour instead of wholemeal).
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade in small batches from preparation to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is delivered fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Packed in re-sealable foil airtight bags for freshness.
- Suitable for freezing. Once defrosted this product should be kept refrigerated in an airtight container and used within approximately 12 days (guidance only).
- Can be stored in airtight container in a cool place for up to approximately 6weeks (if not previously frozen)
- Available either in sample sizes, 100g bags or 4x100g (excellent value for money – allowing you to freeze individual packs until ready to use). All packed in foil re-sealable airtight bags.
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind or for human consumption.
Ingredients for Carrot Thins:
wholemeal flour, carrots, coconut.
Please note our kitchen handles nuts.
Carrot thins should only to be given as a treat (not as a replacement for your dog’s recommended diet), do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives.