Beefy biscuits are rich in essential amino acids. I dry fry the fresh minced beef to remove excess fat, before preparing the biscuits. So keeping fat content low, but taste high. These dry meaty biscuits are a convenient and tasty healthy addition to a dog’s diet – great for rewarding or training. Or half a biscuit sprinkled over a fussy eater’s food, goes a long way. 100% natural tasty dog treat!
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade in small batches from preparation to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is delivered fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Packed in re-sealable foil airtight bags for freshness.
- Suitable for freezing. Once defrosted this product should be kept refrigerated in an airtight container and used within approximately 12 days (guidance only).
- Can be stored in airtight container in a cool place for up to approximately 6weeks (if not previously frozen)
- Available either in sample sizes, 100g bags or 4x100g (excellent value for money – allowing you to freeze individual packs until ready to use). All packed in foil re-sealable airtight bags.
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind or for human consumption.
Ingredients for Beefy Biscuits:
minced beefsteak, oats, and plain flour.
Our kitchen handles nuts, and there is always a small risk of cross contamination in the production of the oats.
Only to be given as a treat (not a replacement for their recommended diet), do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives.