Show your beloved pooch just how much you love them with these handmade, tasty yet healthy doggy celebration cakes. Great as small celebration cakes to share with mates, or for one pooch over time.
Made using my popular livercake recipe (where it all started and still the most popular with our doggy customers). I hand trim the excess fat off the liver, so as to keep fat content low.
Once the freshly baked cake has cooled, I decorate it with cream cheese frosting and top it off with a bone shaped, homemade sardine oatcake.
A wonderful way to celebrate a special occasion. Every cake is handmade by me!
Great as small celebration cakes to share with pooch mates or for one pooch over time.
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade from preparation to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. So ensuring the highest quality product is delivered fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Suitable for freezing. Once defrosted this product should be kept refrigerated in an airtight container and used within approximately 12 days (guidance only).
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind or for human consumption.
- Able to make dairy free and/or egg free on request.
Ingredients: liver, eggs, flour, cream cheese, oats, sardines, water, milk.
Allergy information: Please note our kitchen handles nuts. Small amount of milk used – may not be suitable for lactose intolerant dogs.
Feeding guidelines: Not a replacement for your dogs’ recommended diet, do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives.