Doesn’t get fishier than this moist fishy pupcake. Show your beloved pooch just how much you love them with these handmade, tasty yet healthy doggy celebration cakes.
Having had so many requests for fish pupcakes, I created my own recipe. Using high quality sardines that are high in omega-3 and only the tiniest splash of milk.
Once the freshly baked cake has cooled, I decorate it with cream cheese frosting and top it off with a bone shaped, homemade sardine oatcake.
A wonderful way to celebrate a special occasion. Every cake is handmade by me!
Great as small celebration cakes to share with pooch mates or for one pooch over time.
- Absolutely no added flavourings, colourings, sugar, salt, preservatives or any other artificial additives.
- Handmade from preparation to packaging by myself – no outsourcing. Ensuring the highest quality product is delivered fresh to your door.
- Suitable for all breeds from 14weeks old.
- Only premium quality human grade ingredients used
- Suitable for freezing. Once defrosted keep this product refrigerated in an airtight container and use within approximately 12 days (guidance only).
- Although I test all my treats, they are not made with human taste in mind or for human consumption.
- These cakes can be made dairy free and/or egg free on request.
Ingredients: sardines, eggs, flour, cream cheese, milk, water. (sardine oatcakes include oats)
Allergy information: Please note our kitchen handles nuts. May not be suitable for lactose intolerant dogs
Feeding guidelines: Not a replacement for your dogs’ recommended diet, do not overfeed your dog. Always ensure fresh water is available for your dog. Always check product before giving to your dog, as they are individually made from my own recipes without any preservatives.